Passer au contenu

/ Law Faculty

Je donne


Futur étudiantFutur étudiant

Current Year

Summer classes abroad

Information for students who want to take classes in law abroad during the summer session.

To obtain equivalency credits for courses in the Bachelor of Laws, you must have prior authorization from the Vice-Dean Academic.

The application must contain the following information:

  • your most recent transcript from the Faculty of Law;

  • a description of the foreign institution;

  • a description of the program chosen;

  • a description of the courses to be taken (in particular the content, number of hours and evaluation methods);

  • the Bachelor of Laws (UdeM) course initialism and name for which the equivalency is requested.

Send your application to Martin Scully, Assistant to the Vice-Dean Academic, and submit a hard copy to the Secretariat of Undergraduate Studies, Faculty of Law, suite A-3406.

Incomplete applications will not be considered. No credit equivalencies will be granted without prior authorization, and retroactive requests will not be considered.

Equivalency for a course taken abroad during the summer session (.pdf)

For more information:

“Summer programs” section